Quickly Find The Best Boob Job Surgeons In Winnipeg
As more women in Winnipeg have been considering breast implants or commonly known as a Boob Job we have seen an increase in women feeling overwhelmed by the abundance of breast augmentation information out there. Coupled with the sheer number of plastic surgeons in Winnipeg, it’s easy to understand how daunting it is to find the perfect cosmetic surgeon to perform your boob jobs procedure.
In response to this we here at Surgeons In Canada have put together a list of the top rated boob job surgeons in Winnipeg. We aim to help women like yourself feel less overwhelmed and feel confident in finding the right cosmetic surgeon for you. We also have detailed information on what to expect when having your boob job procedure
Boob Job Winnipeg: List Of Certified Surgeons
Below you will find a list of plastic surgeons who provide boob jobs in Winnipeg. You will also find their credentials, patient reviews, and contact information.
——————- COMING SOON ——————-
For More General Information On Boob Jobs Please Read Below
Things You Must Check Before Having Your Breast Implants Procedure
Here is a quick list of health conditions you must meet to be a candidate for breast augmentation surgery.
- Cannot be an active smoker, as smoking interferes with the healing process. Note* if you do smoke cigarettes then you have to quit smoking within 4 weeks of your procedure
- If you are or have been pregnant then you must wait for at least 4-8 weeks after you have stopped breast feeding
- Must not have any type of bleeding or clotting blood issues
- You must also not have any active infections within your body.
How Much Do Boob Jobs Cost in Winnipeg?
Usually the cost of a boob job operation is between $5,000 and $15,000 dollars. These numbers are just general numbers where the actual cost of your surgery will fall somewhere in between the amounts above. During your consultation your plastic surgeon will break down the total cost of what your surgery will be so you will know up front how much your surgery will be.
How To Determine Your Ideal Cup Size In CC’s
We have been asked many times how to tell how many cc’s equates to a certain cup size. After receiving so many questions from women in Winnipeg we decided create an easy to use guide to answer your questions. So we sat down with our math guy and we came up with a simple and easy to use size chart. These calculations are based on implant widths, projections, circumferences, and bra sizes in order to calculate volumes as accurately as possible.
*Note this guide is for women who are already starting with a B Cup.
Here is our breakdown of the number of CC’s and what cup size it roughly equals.
0 – 93 = A Fuller B Cup
93 – 291 = C Cup
300cc – 516 = D Cup
516 – 768 = E (DD)
768 – 1048 = F (DDD) Cup
1048 – 1359 = G Size
1359 – 1701 = H Cup
Silicone Vs. Saline:
There are many different shapes, sizes, and types giving women many options in terms of the final appearance of their body. However sometimes to many options can lead to you feeling unsure of how to choose the right type.
Benefits Of Saline:
- Ideal for women with slight asymmetries.
- Saline is cheaper than silicone Cohesive Gel, lowering the total cost of your operation
- Has a slightly firmer feel than a silicone-filled implant.
- Have been FDA and Health Canada approved for decades.
- The required incision is smaller than what is needed for Cohesive Gel.
Benefits Of Silicone:
- Each implant is filled with a thick, cohesive silicone gel formula that holds together uniformly and retains a natural pliability that closely resembles breast tissue.
- Ideal for women with very little natural breast tissue or fat.
- If there happens to be a leak or rupture, the silicone will not be released.
- Silicone implants suffer from less rippling/wrinkling than saline
- Are FDA and Health Canada approved.
- Have a set volume for much more predictable results.
Where Will Your Procedure Be Performed & How Long Will It Take?
In Winnipeg boob job surgery is commonly performed on an outpatient basis at a hospital or state-of-the-art surgical unit while the patient is under a general anesthesia and asleep. Once the anesthesia has been administered to the patient the breast tissue is raised to create an open pocket under the tissue or beneath the chest wall muscle. The operation time can vary depending on the size of your breast implants where typically 300cc and 400cc implants can last anywhere from 1 to 3 hours. Please note that during your consultation process your physician will speak in detail as to where he will be performing your procedure.
What To Expect During Your Recovery
Generally, post-operative instructions call for plenty of rest and limited movement in order to speed up the healing process and recovery time. Bandages are applied right after surgery to aid the healing process and to minimize movement of the breasts. Once the bandages are removed, a specialized surgical bra will need to be worn for several weeks. Patients sometimes report minor pain associated with the surgery. This pain can be treated effectively with oral medication. While complications are rare, patients can minimize potential problems by carefully following the directions given by the physician after surgery.
We hope the above information has helped you feel confident in having your boob job Winnipeg procedure, and we wish you well in your new look.
I recently had an breast augmentation performed to make my breasts a little bit bigger and to make them fuller. It has been 4 weeks now and I am all healed and back doing the things I love, the fullness of my breasts now makes me feel so sexy and just feel at peace with my body now.