Breast implants or commonly known as a Boob Job is one the most sought after surgical procedures in Canada. We here at Surgeons In Canada have noticed an increase in women from Edmonton, Alberta who are considering a boob job. We put together a quick list of 9 of the top questions you should ask your surgeon before having and type of breast surgery.
9 Breast Augmentation Questions:
There are many plastic surgeons in Edmonton so make sure during your consultation you ask the surgeon all of these questions
1. How long has the surgeon been performing breast augmentation surgeries?
2. Do they have references and or testimonials from past patients?
3. Are they board qualified, if so from what boards?
4. What are the possible risks involved in the surgery?
5. How long will the surgery last and how quick will your expected recovery time be?
6. Judging from your current health condition, will there be any complications during or after the surgery, that you may encounter?
7. Can the surgery effect any of your current medical conditions?
8. What is the total cost of your breast implants surgery, including fees, and anesthesia?
9. If you are not satisfied after the surgery or if you are uncomfortable with your results, is there any type of recourse or options to rectify your results?
If you follow these simple 9 steps you will allow yourself to find the perfect plastic surgeon for your breast augmentation. Please not that the above information does not only apply to women in Edmonton but to all women in all provinces across Canada.